Wednesday 21 February 2018

Pizza Union



I'm a bit of a pizza snob. Or maybe just a food snob in general. Pizza Hut, Domino's and Pizza Express don't really do it for me anymore. I've wanted to go to Pizza Union for a while cause I've seen a few Instagram posts on it here and there. I think it's only been around in London for about two years, so you could say it's relatively new.

They don't have any waiters there. My boujee arse stood there for a couple minutes waiting to be seated, till I realised there was no one coming. You go up, order, pay, get one of those red vibrating buzzer thingies and then sit wherever you want to. When the buzzer goes off you go and collect your pizza. Simple tings.

Look at the prices please. I didn't take a picture of the salad prices cause who goes to a pizza place and orders a salad?

The place is dirt cheap. I'll be honest, looking at the prices I didn't think the pizza would be as good as it was.



It's Roman style thin, fire-baked in a huge domed stone oven. It was ready in about four minutes. I got the Calabria but swapped the nduja spicy sausage for pepperoni. Cause I'm a pussy.



I literally just ordered the dessert so I could take a picture of it. I managed one bite.



I cut it in the middle and expected the chocolate to ooze out so I could take an artistic picture. I failed. The dessert was a bit dead to be honest. The dough was too hard and there wasn't enough Nutella in it. I found out after that they did ice cream but if I ate anything else I would've struggled to walk home.

In my opinion, the pizza here doesn't beat the salami, rocket and parmesan pizza at Homeslice. That still holds the number one spot. But I'd give this place an eight out of ten. The pizza was really good.

(Now that I've started doing this, you guys are going to realise how much I go out to eat. Please don't judge me. I don't shit out all my money I promise.)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Adizavi. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig