Thursday 28 September 2017

Cheese is crack?

The devil was working hard yesterday. I had a shit day. It did end with some Homeslice though, which turned things around. Pizza obviously solves everything. Or is it cheese?

















.. Okay I just googled if cheese releases endorphins and it apparently triggers the same part of the brain as drugs. So eating cheese is basically like smoking crack. I knew it. Now I know why I'm addicted. So, cheese made me happy again and now I feel like a new woman.

I've got the day off tomorrow. Getting my jabs done at 9:30am then heading off to the embassy to get my visa. I'm really excited but nervous at the same time. I'm not sure why but they require proof of everything, where you're staying being one of them. So I've had to book everything before even getting a visa. I've got my accommodation booked: apartment in Maputo, hotel in Tofo, hotel in Vilanculos, then another apartment for when I come back to Maputo. (It's not really a hotel but I don't know what else to call it, a motel?) I've booked two other flights because I needed all my dates to work out, if they didn't have flights on the day of my check out I'd be pissed. So I've paid for everything. Imagine my face if they tell me my application has been denied. I rebuke it in Jesus name.

(I'm not religious but if I could ask for anyones help right now it would deffo be Jesus. Or Allah, I'm not fussy.)

Pray for me guys.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Adizavi. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig